Your personal connection to success.
Closer to your customers than ever before.
From your computer or smart device to your customer’s smartphone: A business changer, TeleCare 2.0 keeps you in direct contact with your customers and enables advanced remote fine tuning for the best possible conversion success during trials.
This revolutionary technology works with all primax star hearing aids including our most innovative models Silk, Cellion and Pure 13 BT.
New features for even better customer care.
With the new four-band equalizer for precise gain adjustments and real-time readout capabilities, TeleCare 2.0 is the leading edge in remote tuning and assistance, allows for effortless acclimatization to new hearing aids and lets you deliver the gold standard in customer care.
See at a glance how to help.
1. Help on the spot – with real-time tracking.
The ability to monitor vital indicators of patient trials allows you to better predict successful outcomes and intervene where neccessary.
- Tracking of daily satisfaction
- Enables you to react more precisely
2. The best support – thanks to remote fine tuning.
Impress your patients with the ability to make precise remote adjustments in four bands via Signia TeleLink.
- Reduces interruptions ensuring better trial outcomes
- Avoids extra visits
- Doesn’t let simple issues ruin the trial
3. Closer to your customers – via easy communication.
Real-time text, voice and video CareChat capabilities enable easy and direct communication with your customers.
- Lowers the barrier to communicate
- Lets you troubleshoot any problems in the most efficient way
- Saves you time and appointments
Extra benefits with Pure™ 13 BT primax
- Wearing time, program use, and situation classification are plotted daily via Bluetooth to give you the most detailed data for a successful trial.
- The current instrument status on program, volume, situation classification and noise level helps you to fine tune the hearing aids optimally in any situation.
For your customers
Your help always at hand.
1. Immediate support.
Text, voice or CareChat communication capabilities offer a new standard in personal support.
- Instant advice and troubleshooting
- Fewer follow-up appointments
- Increased customer satisfaction
2. Helps handling new hearing aids.
Remote control options plus easy access to frequently asked questions and a user guide help wearers get used to new hearing aids faster.
- Many issues can be addressed without delay
- Customers are more likely to become engaged with their new hearing aids
- Shorter acclimatization period
3. Fast and clear hearing success.
Engaging step-by-step listening exercises and guided assistance help wearers get familiar with their new hearing aids faster than ever before.
- Wearers can learn at their preferred pace
- Feedback options for a higher individualization
- Fewer drop-outs during trial phase
Market tested success:
The most challenging period of adjusting to new hearing aids is typically the first few weeks. In order to manage the critical moments effectively and to increase patient satisfaction, Signia TeleCare is the perfect hearing care tool for the trial period.
The success of Signia TeleCare is clear:
A field test shows that when using TeleCare, hearing aid trials become smoother, faster and more successful than ever before.*
Register for TeleCare 2.0 today at telecare.signia-pro.com
* Field test conducted in 2016 in the United States and Germany by Sivantos to evaluate the eff ectiveness of TeleCare with 25 practicing Hearing Care Professionals and 150 of their patients over four months. Results show that when using TeleCare, the average hearing aid return rate, the length of the trial period, and the number of follow-up fitting appointments decreased compared to not using TeleCare. The results of the study are presented within the paper “Signia TeleCare – the Future of Hearing Care Starts Now”. Available in our Scientific Library.
The myHearing App works with all primax star hearing aids
Start boosting your business now:
Use TeleCare 2.0, show your customers how to download the myHearing App on the Google Play and Apple App Store and experience the range of benefits TeleCare 2.0 offers you both.
myHearing App smartphone compatibility:
The myHearing app works for all Andoid smartphones (Android 4.4 and newer) and iPhones (iOS version 8 and newer).
Full live remote tuning was tested and works best with the following devices:
• Google Nexus 6P (Android 7.1.1 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S8 – SM-G950F (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S8 (USA) – SM-G950U (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S7 – SM-G930F (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S7 (USA) – SM-G930V (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – SM-G935F (Android 7.0 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S6 – SM-920I (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge – SM-G925F (Android 7.0 or higher)
New phones may be added to this list.